The conversion failed. What do I do?
Our converter software supports a large variety of files types, with variety comes problems. E.g:
- ? The source file is damaged or corrupt.
- ? The source file is encrypted with Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- ? Certain codecs inside a file format can't be converted.
- ? The conversion utility doesn't recognize the source file.
- ? To submit urls to convert, be sure to provide a direct url link to the music, image, video, or document file.
Error? E-Mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Is your service completely free?
Yes, our service is totally free. 100%
I'm having issues uploading files.
If your upload fails, it is most likely due to one of the following issues.
- ? Our file size limit is 100MB for free members.
- ? Your internet connection is unstable.
- ? The upload of larger files can sometimes be blocked by proxies or your isp.
- ? Downloads are fast. Uploads are slower due to hardware limitations.
What happens when I upload multiple files?
If the conversion process outputs more than one file, all generated files will be zipped into a single file and in served as one download.
Are your file converters safe for my uploaded files?
Here is what we do to keep you safe and secure
- ? All uploads are deleted after 24 hours.
- ? Uploads are not tracked or backed up.
- ? Uploaded file contents are not monitored.
- ? Encrypted download links.